The Dale Company supplies high-performance spring nuts and strut channel nuts for industrial applications. Our spring and channel nuts are manufactured to the highest quality standards, meeting ASTM A108 or ASTM A36 standards. We offer competitive prices, quick turnaround, and same-day shipping for many products.
Spring nuts are one-piece, self-locking nuts that secure screws and prevent them from loosening due to vibration. Long spring channel nuts are used to secure screws in framing channels, cable management conduits, and ducting systems.
View our Spring Nut Sizes & Finishes
Strut channel nuts are used to place and secure fittings, electrical panels, junction boxes, or piping clamps within channels or conduits. They consist of a nut with grooves on the side that fit over side of the channel edge and a screw hole. Tightening a screw in the nut causes teeth in the grooves to lock into the channel edge, holding the nut in place.
The Dale Company offers flat, J, U, and rectangular spring nuts. Strut channel nut packages include end caps, washers, fittings, angle bolts, splice channels, and other accessories for different applications.
Channel Nut Materials & Finishes
- Zinc Plated Spring Nuts – Economical production option that protects surfaces from minor wear and tear.
- Stainless Steel Spring Nuts – Provides productive gripping strength and are proficient for strut channels.
- Hot Dipped Galvanized Spring Nuts -Immersed in molten zinc, provides this a dual protection layer against corrosion.
Channel Nut Shapes
- J Type Spring Nuts – Or sheet metal nut, is designed to easily fasten to the edge of sheet metal surfaces.
- U Type Spring Nuts – Also known as a “clip”, remains in place by securing itself to surfaces by snapping on to edges.
- Rectangular Spring Nuts – Provides spring tension that eliminates the need for lockwashers, while reducing potential damages to surfaces.
- Flat Spring Nuts – Also known as “speed nuts”, are the most common type of channel nut since it can provide a multitude of applications.